WHAT COOKIES ARE AND WHY WE USE THEM ON NEZENI COSMETICS WEBSITES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
Cookies allow said website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's decisions and habits. In Goldseaswimwear We use them to personalize the experience within our websites, identify and remember the registered user and facilitate navigation.
On the Wikipedia page it is possible to obtain more information about what with cookies and how they work.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO THE NEZENI COSMETICS WEBSITES USE?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the websites and services of Goldseaswimwear) or when manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
- Video or sound player volume settings.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when requesting a website or service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him on the websites and services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if they close a service or web, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enter said service or web, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user clicks on the “Exit” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the web, they will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Additionally, some services may use third-party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user registers in a service with credentials of a social network or third-party identification system, he authorizes it to save a persistent cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees him access to the web until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the web through social networks or third-party identification systems, updating their preferences on the specific social network.
Every time a User visits a Web or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, comScore and the like) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve on future visits to the Goldseaswimwear services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users
- Know if the user you are accessing is new or repeat visit.
Important: Unless the User decides to register on the website of Goldseaswimwear, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure whether they want to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ in your browser menu.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.